BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART – THE ROYAL FORTUNE – PIRATE SHIPS – 2020 1 oz Pure Silver Coin in MintDirect Premier Slab – Tuvalu – Perth Mint
Struck by The Perth Mint, the second Black Flag release features The Royal Fortune, commanded by the infamous Black Bart. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure its authenticity.
Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2″ x 3 1/4″), protecting the coin’s finish, with included authentication card.
- This process requires the coins to be removed from their original mint capsules.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Features The Royal Fortune, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Black Bart. An ominous skull design can be seen looming next to the ship. The design also features the words “THE ROYAL FORTUNE”, “BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART”, the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: $1.00 Dollar