BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART – THE ROYAL FORTUNE – PIRATE SHIPS – 2020 1 oz Pure Silver Coin – Tuvalu – Perth Mint
Struck by The Perth Mint, the second Black Flag release features The Royal Fortune, commanded by the infamous Black Bart. This coin has an extremely limited mintage of only 15,000!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins!
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Features The Royal Fortune, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Black Bart. An ominous skull design can be seen looming next to the ship. The design also features the words “THE ROYAL FORTUNE”, “BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART”, the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: $1.00 Dollar