BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART – THE ROYAL FORTUNE – PIRATE SHIPS – 2020 1 oz Pure Gold Coin – Tuvalu – Perth Mint
Stuck by The Perth Mint, the second Black Flag release features The Royal Fortune, commanded by the infamous Black Bart. This coin has an extremely limited mintage of only 100 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 100 coins!
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule with wooden display box & COA.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Features the The Royal Fortune, sailing through a rough sea and proudly displaying the flag of Black Bart. An ominous skull design can be seen looming next to the skip. The design also features the words “THE ROYAL FORTUNE”, “BLACK FLAG: BLACK BART”, the weight, fineness, and The Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by Tuvalu government.
Material: Pure Gold (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: $100.00 Dollar