TRANS-SIBERIAN RAILWAY – FABERGE’S EGG COIN – 2016 7 oz 5000 CFA Pure Silver Coin- Antique Variant – Mint of Poland – Republic of Cameroon
1054 WORLDWIDE MINTAGE – DIVIDED BETWEEN THE THREE VARIANTS!
Designed by Fabergé, the original Trans-Siberian Railway Egg—now housed in the Kremlin Armory Museum in Moscow—was an Easter gift from Tsar Nicholas II of Russia to his beloved wife, Alexandra Feodorovna. The original and priceless masterpiece included a miniature replica of a steam locomotive and five carriages attached to it. The train could be wound up and run with a tiny gold key, reflecting the unimaginable craftsmanship of Fabergé.
A gorgeous addition to your already impressive coin collection! Order today!
- UNIQUE! Your coin is struck in the innovative shape of an egg!
- 7 OZ. PURE SILVER! Your coin is 99.9 pure silver and is in antique quality.
- COMMEMORATES TRANS-SIBERIAN RAILWAY! The original Fabergé egg was created to commemorate the centesimal anniversary of building the longest railroad of all time—the Trans-Siberian Railway, which connects Moscow to Vladivostok.
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION CASE! Display your coin with your free presentation display case!
- UNIQUE LOW MINTAGE! A unique low mintage of only 1,054 will be made available worldwide!
About the coin:
To create the egg-shaped coin, the Mint of Poland used a specially created 6-element die to create the impeccable shape of the coin and was also able to adorn the coin with intricate relief images.
Packaged in an innovative premium case that offers a unique twist: gently pull the two outer halves apart and the box will reveal its precious content.
Mintage: 1054 (SPLIT BETWEEN PROOF, GOLD GILDED, ANTIQUE)
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 7 OZ
Diameter: 30.50 x 44.20 mm
Face Value: 5000 CFA francs