PEGASUS Jennie Norris 2022 1 Pound 1 oz Pure Silver BU Coin – St. Helena
One of the most famous creatures from Greek mythology isnt a human, demi-god, or god, but rather, a horse. However, this isnt just any old horse. The creature known as Pegasus was a brilliant, white stallion with powerful wings that was born from the blood of the gorgon known as Medusa. Right now, 2022 1 oz St. Helena Silver Pegasus Coins are available to purchase.
- Singles will come in protective plastic, tubes of 20, sleeves of 100, or boxes of 500 coins!
- Beautiful new Pegasus design!
- Artwork from Jennie Norris! (The New American Gold Eagle Designer)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver in BU condition.
- Bears a face value of 1 Pound backed by the Issuing Authority of St. Helena.
- Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
- Pegasus on the reverse.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz