LIBERTAD – MEXICO – 2019 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver Coin in Capsule
This magnificent 1 oz Reverse Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but for its low mintage being only the third year of issue for the 1 oz Reverse Proof version. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in a reverse proof finish.
- Packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Metal:999 Fine Silver
Finish: Reverse Proof
Weight: 1 Troy oz