CZECH LION 2020 2 oz $5 NZD Silver Bullion Coin Niue Czech Mint – Mintage of 4450
Availability: in stock
Product by: Czech Mint , Niue Island
CZECH LION 2020 2 oz $5 NZD Silver Bullion Coin Niue Czech Mint
This is the second year the Silver Czech Lion series is available in a 2 oz size and features a brand new design. This great coin has a mintage of only 4,450.
- Mintage of only 4,450 single coins available.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and a couple decorative Czech linden branches.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron’s emblem, the burning eagle. Below the lion is a decorative linden branch.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Denomination: 2 NZD
Weight: 2 oz