AUSTRIAN PHILHARMONIC 20 X 2023 1 oz Pure Silver Brilliant Uncirculated Coin in Sealed Tube
Availability: in stock
Product by: Austrian Mint
AUSTRIAN PHILHARMONIC 2023 1 oz Pure Silver Brilliant Uncirculated Coin
The Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin was first released in 2008, and the Austrian Mint tradition has carried on to 2023. This coin has 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and has the classic Philharmonic design.
- Contains 20 x 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Tamper-evident seals on mint tubes and Monster Boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in red Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in separate protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: A variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: 1.5 Euros