2021-Mo Mexico Silver Libertad 5-pc Proof Set NGC PF70UC First Releases w/Mexico Label (OGP INCLUDED)
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
2021-Mo Mexico Silver Libertad 5-pc Proof Set NGC PF70UC First Releases w/Mexico Label
Mexico’s 2021 Libertad Silver Proofs Are Here In A Gorgeous Five-Piece Set!
High above the Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City, standing tall among the trees and buildings that line the street’s path, is the majestic Monumento a la Independencia. Tourists and city dwellers alike know it as the Angel of Independence, or simply El Ángel. Walk around the monument’s base, and you’ll find yourself among the final resting places of Mexico’s most famous heroes — Miguel Hidalgo, José María Morelos, Vicente Guerrero, Ignacio Allende and many others. But look skyward and you’ll find this victory column’s most famous feature of all.
Libertad Coins Inspired By Mexico’s Famous Winged Victory Statue
Cast in bronze and adorned with 24-karat gold, this monument’s namesake winged Victoria floats from the pedestal, a laurel crown clutched in her right hand and a broken chain in her left. A landmark symbol of triumph, freedom and peace, Victoria continues to gather people far and wide in proud remembrance. So, it’s no wonder that this work of art has graced Mexico’s bullion Libertads since the series began in 1982. And now, for 2021, the Silver Libertad Proof makes its annual return with a stunning five-piece fractional set!
Flawless Proofs From Among The First Released
Plus, each coin in this set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC)as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proofs have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these proofs are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with an exclusive Mexico label.
- A LYRICAL VISION OF TRIUMPH AND HOPE – Like the ones that came before it, these 2021 Silver Libertads feature the winged goddess Victoria hovering over Mexico City with the breathtaking landscape of the country beside her. Victoria is also complimented by both the Popocatépetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes — named after the two Aztec lovers of legend. Turn each coin over and you’ll discover Mexico’s National Coat of Arms. In addition, this set’s one-ounce coin features the same coat of arms surrounded by 10 smaller versions of the national seal.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – These coins were all struck at the world-famous Casa de Moneda de Mexico — the Mexico Mint — in 99.9% silver. That’s a total of 1.9 Troy ounces of highly pure fine silver!
- MEXICO LEGAL TENDER – Each Silver Libertad is Mexico legal tender, with a value that is based on the coin’s silver spot market value and quoted daily by the Banco de México.
- FIVE EXPERTLY CRAFTED PROOFS – Each gorgeous Silver Libertad is literal proof of the Casa de Moneda de Mexico’s reputation for fine artistry and superior quality — a tradition set in motion since the mint’s founding in 1535. Each coin is minted in 99.9% fine silver, the products of hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes. The result is a set of five coins — each a different fractional weight: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/10 and 1/20 ounce.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Each coin in this set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that these proofs are First Releases (FR) coins, meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and were verified within the first 30 days of issue. Each will come in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Mexico label.
- BEAUTIFUL MINT-BRANDED PACKAGING – Each coin in this 2021 Silver Libertad Proof Set is individually sealed in its own numismatic capsule. Plus, the entire set comes with its original mint packaging that consists of a finely crafted wood case, specifically made for this Libertad Proof Set! The set will also include a Certificate of Authenticity.
- TRADITIONALLY LOW MINTAGE – The Casa de Moneda de Mexico is known for releasing only a limited amount of coins every year. While the Libertad is the crown jewel of the mint’s schedule, the mintage of these proofs is still very measured compared to those of other similar series around the world — making this gorgeous set all the more desirable!
With a history that traces back centuries, this 2021 Silver Libertad Set is the latest in a long line of masterpieces from the Casa de Moneda de Mexico. However, with countless collectors clamoring for these captivating coins, we’re anticipating demand to be extremely high. Don’t miss out — order yours now!