YEAR OF THE TIGER 2022 $1 1/2 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin
YEAR OF THE TIGER 2022 $1 1/2 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin – FIJI
2022 is the year of the Tiger on the Chinese Zodiac calendar. In Chinese culture, tigers are seen as the guardian of children. Infants and babies wear shoes and hats with tiger designs to protect against evil spirits. People born during the Year of the Tiger are courageous, active and love a challenge and adventure. But you don’t have to be born during a Tiger year to appreciate the gorgeous, Ultra High Relief (UHR) design on this $1 Fiji legal-tender coin.
The Face Of A Ferocious Tiger
Struck in a half ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, the design on this shaped coin shows the face of a ferocious-looking tiger rising from its surface. The design of the dies used in this minting process creates a deep, concave field upon the surface of a coin for maximum contrast with the raised elements. It’s a careful process requiring the use of increased pressure in striking or sometimes multiple strikes to attain the desired effect. The end result is gorgeous with highly detailed fur, stripes, and menacing eyes, the design is so exquisite that if you didn’t know better, you’d almost think this magnificent beast had its heart set on making its next meal out of you! it also comes in original Uncirculated condition just as we received it from the mint!
Order Now; Just 2,022 Coins Available For The Entire World!
There’s also one last detail we would be remiss to overlook. It’s the fact that the limited mintage for this incredible coin has been set at just 2,022. With appetite for collecting anything connected to their rich culture, Chinese collectors will be beating down the door to get their hands on these coins! Don’t miss out; take advantage of this opportunity now and secure one of these 2022 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Year of the Tiger Ultra High Relief Coins while you still can!
- MAGNIFICENT TRIBUTE TO THE YEAR OF THE TIGER – This tiger-shaped coin’s stunning design commemorates the Year of the Tiger in 2022 with the face of a ferocious-looking tiger. The coin’s obverse shows the Fiji Coat of Arms.
- INCREDIBLE ULTRA HIGH RELIEF – These coins feature incredible Ultra High Relief (UHR) detail that provides a three-dimensional look to the tiger.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Year of the Tiger Coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm x 25 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These Half-Ounce Silver Year of the Tiger Coins are $1 legal tender in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji.
- ORIGINAL UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2022 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Year Of Tiger Ultra High Relief Coin will come in original Uncirculated condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The limited edition for the 2022 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Year Of Tiger Ultra High Relief Coin has been set at 2,022.
Face Value: $1
Composition: 99.99% Silver
Weight: 1/2 oz