**SPECIAL** Roll of 25 – 2022 1 oz Mexican Silver Libertad Coin .999 Fine BU (Tube, Lot of 25)
Availability: Out of Stock
Product by: Banco de Mexico
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
LIBERTAD MEXICO 2022 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Coin
The 2022 Silver Libertad marks the 41st annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad. Silver Libertads have mintages that vary each year, and some years have mintages that are much lower, adding to the collectibility of the series.
Silver Libertads have a classic design that stands out in any collection. This stunning 1 oz Silver BU coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in the Americas.
- Contains 25 x 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- 25 coins are packaged in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Material: Fine Silver (99.99%)
Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
Weight: 1 oz