ARCHANGEL MICHAEL – UKRAINE – 2017 1 oz Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Coin in Capsule
Known for winning victory over evil, the Archangel Michael is exquisitely displayed on this 1 oz Silver coin from Ukraine. These low-mintage coins are legal tender and are known for their uniqueness and rarity.
The National Bank of Ukraine sets the mintage of the Archangels at the end of each year. The mintages have been below 30,000 coins in the years up to date. The Archangel Michael notably is known as being the angel that led the defense of Heaven, defeating the dragon, sometimes referred to as Satan or the devil, and his angels.Coin Highlights:
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Order of 20 come in sealed mint box.
- Designed by Volodymyr Taran, Oleksandr Kharuk and Serhii Kharuk.
- Obverse: Displays the Coat of Arms of Ukraine with “National Bank of Ukraine” inscribed in Ukrainian.
- Reverse: Features the Taxiarch Archangel Michael with his wings spread and his sword drawn, surrounded by a quote of T. Shevchenko’s “Haydamakys” in Ukrainian which translates to “for us and souls of righteous men”, and archistrategos “Michael’s strength”.
- Guaranteed by the National Bank of Ukraine.
Material: Fine Silver (99.99%)
Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
Weight: 1 oz