PANDA PRIVY – 2016 1 oz Pure Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof SEALED Coin
Availability: Out of Stock
Product by: Royal Canadian Mint
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
PANDA PRIVY – 2016 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Reverse Proof SEALED Coin
As the Royal Canadian Mint’s flagship offering, Silver Maple Leaf coins are often produced in commemorative or limited mintage editions. The RCM has launched a brand new privy, which will feature the 1982 Chinese Gold Panda design.
- Limited mintage of only 50,000 coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 pure silver, and features a unique Panda privy mark.
- Crafted in the RCM’s exceptional 99.99% pure silver with a unique reverse proof finish.
- Comes in sheets of 10 sealed
- Face value of $5.00(CAD) is fully backed by the government of Canada.
Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coins were introduced in 1988 as the nation’s official silver bullion coin. There has been no major change to the maple leaf design on the reverse over the past 28 years, other than to add new security features.