*** NO BOX AND NO COA *** BIG COIN SERIES: 25 CENT COIN (QUARTER – CARIBOU) – 2016 5 oz Fine Silver Coin – Royal Canadian Mint (Copy)
BIG COIN SERIES: 25 CENT COIN (QUARTER – CARIBOU) – 2016 5 oz Fine Silver Coin – Royal Canadian Mint
Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine silver 25-cent piece—part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s new series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins. Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine silver and features selective colour on the reverse.
- This 5-ounce fine silver 25-cent coin features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic caribou design, first issued in 1937. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “quarters,” with a few exceptions.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5-ounce pure silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10- cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar, and 2-dollar circulation coins.
- Selective colour on each coin’s reverse makes this series particularly lovely and exceptionally unique.
- With a very limited mintage of only 1,500 coins per issue, this series is sure to be highly sought after by collectors.
- Drawing its inspiration from minting itself, this coin makes an exquisite gift, an inspiring introduction to collecting, or an important addition for any collector interested in Canadian subjects, Canadian and international circulation coinage, or minting history.
The reverse features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic left-side profile of a caribou with majestic antlers. The caribou is selectively coloured in natural tones. The reverse is engraved with the text “CANADA”, the date “2016”, and the face value of “25 Cents”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Finish: Proof with Color