LOONEY TUNES: BUGS BUNNY “WHAT’S UP, DOC?” – 2015 $10 1/2 oz Fine Silver Coin – Royal Canadian Mint*
Manufacturer: Royal Canadian Mint
2015 $10 1/2 oz Fine Silver Coin – Looney Tunes: Bugs Bunny – “What’s Up, Doc?”
Bugs. Daffy. Tweety. Sylvester. For many Canadians, the mere mention of these names evoke fond childhood memories of spending Saturday mornings in front of a television, transfixed and spellbound as these characters—and many more—outsmarted each other in situations that could only exist in our imaginations.
- One of the most famous animated characters of all time, Bugs Bunny, comes to life in this design that combines expert engraving with the use of multiple finishes which add dimensional detail.
- As a special treat for fans and in keeping with the playful nature of Looney Tunes, each coin in this collection features a hidden surprise design element. Can you find it?
- A fun and easy way to introduce coin collecting to children.
- A sentimental coin for any Looney Tunes fan.
- A wonderful collectible for those with a passion for animation and its history.
The reverse design, provided by Warner Bros., features expert engraving that brings to life the most famous Looney Tunes character of them all, Bugs Bunny. Standing with one leg crossed over the other, the iconic animated character is leaning casually against frosted background elements. Bugs confidently flashes an open-mouthed, buck-toothed smile as he holds a carrot in his other gloved hand. Peering out from the image field, his expression makes it seem as though he is saying his famous catchphrase, “What’s up, Doc?” to the viewer.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Finish: Matte Proof