LIBERTAD MEXICO 2023 1/10 oz Proof Gold Coin in Capsule – Casa de Moneda de México (PRE-ORDER)
As low as USD 303.08
LIBERTAD MEXICO 2023 1/10 oz Proof Gold Coin – Casa de Moneda de México- Mexico
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features the national seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish, “Estados Unidos Mexicanos.”
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Proof Gold Libertads
The Proof Gold Libertad was first produced in 2005 in a 1/10 oz size. While Gold Libertads in Brilliant Uncirculated finishes already have quite low mintages, the Proof variants tend to have even lower mintages. The limited mintages, which vary annually, add to the collectibility of the coins. Finding them in the market can also be difficult due to their scarcity.
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico’s central bank, and is the Mexican Mint’s largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.