LIBERTAD – MEXICO – 2018 2 Coin 5 oz & 2 oz Reverse Proof Silver Coin Set in Case
These 500 limited sets each come with a special miniature statue and a wooden display. This gorgeous 2 oz and 5 oz Reverse Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Only 500 sets available worldwide, and is the first year of issue for this special set.
- Contains a total of 7 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes housed in a wooden display, with a statue of Winged Victory. The display features the Banco de México logo. The set also includes a numbered certificate of authenticity from Banco de México.
- This set contains the second release of the Reverse Proof Silver Libertad in the 2 oz and 5 oz size.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background
Metal:999 Fine Silver
Finish: Reverse Proof
Weight: 5 Troy oz and 2 Troy oz