JAMES BOND 60 YEARS OF BOND 2022 20 X 1 oz BU Silver Colorized Coin in Capsule with Sealed Roll – Tuvalu – Perth Mint
Struck by the Perth Mint, this coin contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver. Each Brilliant Uncirculated coin bears a face value of 1 dollar, backed by the government of Tuvalu. This stunning silver coin is an officially licensed product and arrives in a protective capsule.
Created by Ian Fleming in 1953, James Bond was originally a fictional British Secret Service agent at the center of twelve novels and two short-story collections. Since then James Bond has been featured in many movies, comics, and video games. Known by his code name 007, or “double-O-seven,” James Bond is the title character in one of the longest-running and most successful franchises in film history. This silver coin commemorates 60 years of Bond movies!
The obverse displays the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by inscriptions.
The reverse features the 50 YEARS OF BOND logo in the center surrounded by variations of the famous 007 gun logo.
- Maximum Mintage of 25,000
- Twenty coins, each contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver
- Brilliant Uncirculated, Colorized Finish
- Face value of 1 dollar, backed by the Tuvalu government
- Order of 20 come in shrink-wrapped plastic rolls.
- Obverse: Depicts the right-facing effigy of Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by inscriptions including “QUEEN ELIZABETH II”, “TUVALU”, “2022” and the denomination.
- Reverse: Features the colorized 60 YEARS OF BOND privy mark surrounded by a pattern of the “007” logo.
Material: Pure Silver (99.9%)
Weight: 1 oz (20 of them)
Face Value: $1.00 Dollar