HOMER SIMPSON – 2020 1 oz Pure Gold Coin – Tuvalu – Perth Mint
This unique Simpsons collectible 1 oz Gold coin struck by The Perth Mint features Homer Simpson and has a limited mintage of 5,000!
- Coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Coin is housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, the coin’s weight and fineness, and the 2020 year-date.
- Reverse: Portrays the word “D’OH!” above Homer in his iconic catch phrase pose. A half-eaten glazed donut with sprinkles, Homer’s favorite treat, replaces the letter O in “D’OH”. Also included in the design is The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark, Matt Groening’s signature, and a background of sprinkles from Homer’s favorite donut.
- Tuvalu legal tender.
Material: Pure GOLD(99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: $100.00 Dollar