HOLIDAY WREATH 2021 $2 1 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin
HOLIDAY WREATH 2021 $2 1 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin – FIJI
The Holiday Wreaths that decorate so many homes each year during the Christmas season actually have their roots in pagan Yule rituals in Northern Europe and later by the Roman Empire during Saturnalia, an annual midwinter celebration held in honor of the god of agriculture. Sometime during the 16th Century Christians adopted the use of the Yule wreath during Advent as a way to celebrate the coming of Christ into the world. And as this coin shows, you don’t have to always have a wreath made of evergreen for it to be a shinning symbol of the holidays — gleaming silver will also do quite nicely!
Ultra High Relief Coin Celebrates A Symbol Of Christmas
This Ultra High Relief Holiday Wreath-shaped coin captures all the symbolism that have made the wreath such a popular symbol at Christmastime. The highly detailed evergreen branches symbolize eternal life while the berries and the thorny leaves of the holly oak represent the crown of thorns worn by Jesus and the drops of blood that they drew. The combination of the festive design and the incredible Ultra High Relief provides a three-dimensional look to the wreath that is nothing short of merry and bright!
This coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and is $2 legal tender in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji. It also comes in original Uncirculated condition just as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint. Plus, each coin available here will come beautifully displayed in a presentation box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Order Now Before Limited Supply Runs Out!
With just 1,500 of these 2021 Fiji $2 One-Ounce Silver Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra High Relief Coins struck for worldwide release, only an elite few collectors around the world will have the opportunity to own one. Make sure you’re one of them and click this coin to your cart now while they’re still available!
- BEAUTIFUL HOLIDAY WREATH – This festive coin has been struck in the shape of a Holiday Wreath complete with an inner opening. The Fiji Coat of Arms can be seen on the coin’s obverse.
- INCREDIBLE ULTRA HIGH RELIEF – These coins feature incredible Ultra High Relief (UHR) detail that provides a three-dimensional look to the wreath.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra High Relief Coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures approximately 36 mm in diameter with an inner ring measuring approximately 17 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These One-Ounce Silver Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra High Relief Coins are $2 legal tender in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji.
- ORIGINAL UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 Fiji $2 One-Ounce Silver Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra High Relief Coin will come in original Uncirculated (Unc) condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum mintage for the 2021 Fiji $2 One-Ounce Silver Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra High Relief Coin has been set at just 1,500.
Christmas is right around the corner and now you can add some Holiday spirit to your coin collection with this 2021 Fiji $2 One-Ounce Silver Holiday Wreath-Shaped Ultra Hight Relief Coin. Quantities are limited so order yours now!
Face Value: $2
Composition: 99.99% Silver
Weight: 1 oz
Diameter (mm): 36