GIANT PANDA GENTLE GIANTS 2022 1 oz Pure Silver Proof Coin
Availability: in stock
Product by: Solomon Islands
GIANT PANDA GENTLE GIANTS 2022 1 oz Pure Silver Proof Coin – Solomon Islands
This shaped Giant Panda coin is the first release in the Gentle Giants Series! The Giant Panda weighs up to 300 pounds and has white and black fur. Unfortunately, these gentle giants are listed on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Giant Pandas are beloved worldwide and are even used as an emblem of China. Represented on this coin, Giant Pandas feast on bamboo for around 12 hours a day! This vivid silver coin makes an excellent gift for animal lovers and collectors alike.
- Maximum Mintage of 2,500
- Contains 1 troy ounce of .9999 fine silver
- Produced by PAMP Suisse
- Proof-Like, Colorized Finish
- Face value of 2 dollars, backed by the Solomon Islands government
- Comes in a custom capsule inside a CD-style booklet
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Queen Elizabeth II among a background of mountains and branches. Inscriptions: “SOLOMON ISLANDS”, “2 DOLLARS”, “2022”, “ELIZABETH II”, a unique serial number, and the artist’s initials.
- Reverse: Depicts a shaped, colorized Giant Panda snacking on bamboo. Inscriptions read: “GENTLE GIANTS”, and “GIANT PANDA”.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Face Value: $2.00