CZECH LION 2019 1 oz $2 NZD Silver Bullion Coin Niue Czech Mint
The Czech Lion Silver coin was the first bullion coin from the Czech Republic and now it is in its third year and has become respected worldwide. Limited mintage of 23,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are wrapped together with plastic film. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue, the face value and the decorative Czech linden branch.
- Reverse: Features an image of a two-tailed Czech Lion, which is in the Coat of Arms for the Czech Republic. The heraldic beast guards the elaborate Crown of Saint Wenceslas and the shield bearing the national patron’s emblem, the burning eagle.
- Guaranteed by the Czech Mint.
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Denomination: 2 NZD
Weight: 1 oz