RYU STREET FIGHTER – 2022 1 oz Pure Silver Coloured BU Coin in Capsule – Tuvalu- Perth Mint
STREET FIGHTER II 30th ANNIVERSARY SERIES
Perth Mint is teaming up with Capcom U.S.A. to release a series of coins to commemorate the most iconic fighting franchise in history – Street Fighter. Since the original made its arcade debut back in 1987, the franchise has revolutionized the fighting game genre and has become a staple in both the videogame and pop culture world. Join us as we explore some of the most iconic characters, game stages and video game moves in exciting gold and silver coin formats fit for both fans and collectors alike!
STREET FIGHTER CHARACTERS BULLION SERIES
The Perth Mint is pleased to present the first release in the Street Fighter Characters Bullion series featuring Ryu!
- First release in the Street Fighter Characters bullion series featuring the iconic roster from the Street Fighter franchise
- Officially licensed by ©Capcom
- Struck by The Perth Mint in coloured brilliant uncirculated finish
- Obverse: portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date.
- Reverse: depicts Ryu in the heat of battle performing his classic hadouken
- Tuvalu legal tender
- 1 oz of 99.9% pure silver
- Only 4,000 issued in this capsule format (5,000 maximum mintage)
- Comes in protective capsule in sealed rolls of 20
Material: Pure Silver (99.99%)
Weight: 1 oz
Diameter: 40.9 mm
Face Value: $1.00