2021 1 Kilo Pure Silver Proof Like Coin with Box & COA
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
LIBERTAD – MEXICO – 2021 1 Kilo Pure Silver Proof Like Coin with Box & COA
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 250 worldwide.
- Packaged in a plastic capsule and in a high-quality wood presentation box, all in a protective outer box.
- Each coin includes a serially numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend “Estados Unidos Mexicanos” (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico’s history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
This truly is a collector’s dream and definitely a must-have. Add this 2020 kilo Prooflike Silver Libertad coin (with Box & COA) to your cart today!
Silver Kilo Libertads
The Silver Kilo Libertads provide the classic design of the 1 ounce Libertad in a larger counterpart, to allow for further detail of the beautiful coin design to be seen. The Silver Kilo Libertad is one of the newer sizes, compared to the 1 oz, fractional, and 2 oz and 5 oz sizes. The coins are available in a Proof-Like finish, completed with a display box and Mint issued certificate, as well as in more recent years, a Brilliant Uncirculated counterpart as well. The Proof-Like Silver Libertads tend to have low, limited mintages, with more recent years such as the 2019 release having a mintage of only 500 coins, and this 2020 release having an extremely low mintage of only 250 coins.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico’s central bank, and is the Mexican Mint’s largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
Metal: 999 Fine Silver
Diameter: 110 mm
Weight: 32.15 Troy oz