CLASSIC CANADIAN COIN SET – 2017 UNCIRCULATED SET
Like collectible works of art, Canada’s circulation coins feature timeless images that come together to tell the story of a nation’s past; of its varied landscape; and of the pride of its citizens, from coast to coast to coast. The 2017 Classic Canadian Coin Set is a powerful reflection of the nation’s legacy on its 150th anniversary, through the reverse designs that have become as iconic as the subjects they depict.
- Celebrate Canada’s 150th anniversary through collectible versions of its iconic circulation coins!
- Each coin has been carefully selected to offer the finest representation of Canada’s six denominations of circulation coins.
- A limited opportunity to collect these classic designs issued in 2017, since the Royal Canadian Mint will not be placing them into circulation.
- Unique packaging features an eye-catching combination of embossed and foil-stamped elements, resulting in a truly contemporary and elegant design.
- The certificate and all six coins are enclosed together in the graphic packaging, which fits perfectly in your uncirculated collector binder.
- A meaningful gift to mark any event in 2017, whether it’s a birth, a wedding, an anniversary, retirement, or any personal achievement. It is also a great souvenir for those travelling to Canada!
Material: See Image
Finish: See Image
Weight: See Image
Diameter: See Image
Edge: See Image