CANDY CANE 2021 $1 1/2 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
CANDY CANE 2021 $1 1/2 oz Pure Silver Special Shape Coin – FIJI
One story goes that candy canes were invented several hundred years as a way to quiet unruly German choirboys during a performance. Today, the crunchy mint-flavored treat is an integral part of Christmas. As proof of their indispensable role during the holidays, look no further than the 2003 holiday film-favorite Elf in which Buddy the Elf played by Will Ferrell claimed that elves try to stick to four main food groups “candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.”
A Real Candy Cane Struck In Gleaming Silver
Not only is this candy-cane shaped coin $1 legal tender in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji but it has been struck in a half ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver. Even better, it comes in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition with razor-sharp details that are as fresh and crisp as the day it left the mint. To complete the design, this coin has been colorized with red and white stripes to make it look like a real candy cane.
Order Your Silver Candy Cane Before Collectors Devour The Entire Mintage
Of course, it IS a real candy cane, it’s just one you wouldn’t want to bite! But with only 1,500 of these coins struck for worldwide release, you’ll want to sink your teeth into this offer before they’re all gobbled up by hordes of other hungry collectors. So, don’t wait, secure yours now!
- DELICIOUS CANDY CANE-SHAPED COIN – This colorized holiday-themed coin was struck in the shape of a candy cane and features red and white stripes. The coin’s obverse shows the Fiji Coat of Arms.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Colorized Candy Cane Colorized Coin was struck in a half ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm x 23 mm.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These Half-Ounce Silver Candy Cane Colorized Coins are $1 legal tender in in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Candy Cane Colorized Coin will come in gleaming Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The edition limited for this 2021 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Candy Cane Colorized Coin has been set at only 1,500.
This tasty 2021 Fiji $1 Half-Ounce Silver Candy Cane Colorized Coin is here just in time for the Holidays. Only a limited quantity is available so grab yours now before they’re all gone!
Face Value: $1
Composition: 99.99% Silver
Weight: 1/2 oz