BRITANNIA 25 X 2023 2 GBP 1 oz Pure Silver TYPE 1 Coin with final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Availability: in stock
As low as USD 747.06
Product by: Royal Mint
|Quantity||Credit Card - Paypal||EMT - Wire - Check|
|1+||USD 783.52||USD 753.38|
|4+||USD 776.94||USD 747.06|
BRITANNIA 2023 2 GBP 1 oz Pure Silver TYPE 1 Coin with final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II – Royal Mint
The 2023 release features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The 1 oz Silver Britannia coins were first produced as Silver coins in 1997 and are renowned for their beauty and trustworthiness.
- Contains 25 x 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 500 come in 25 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Obverse: Features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds. This Britannia featuring the Queen’s final effigy has a limited production run. A Britannia coin featuring King Charles III’s first effigy will be released in the new year.
- Reverse: Features artwork by Philip Nathan that depicts the internationally recognized Britannia figure standing firm against a powerful wind. Her visage has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The reverse includes a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Material: Pure Silver 99.9%
Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
Weight: 1 oz
Country: Great Britain
Face Value: 2 GBP