AUSTRALIA WEDGE TAILED EAGLE – 2020 1 oz BU Silver Coin in Capsule
Designed by John Mercanti in collaboration with the Perth Mint, the 2020 coin is the seventh release in the series and contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original protective plastic capsule.
- No more than 50,000 of these coins will be produced.
- Obverse: Shows the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Wedge-Tailed Eagle in flight as it swoops down toward its prey. The determined bird is stretching its talons forward which indicates that it is just about to strike. The design also features the inscription “AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE,” “2020 1 OZ 999 SILVER” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Mint: Perth Mint
Material: Silver (.999)
Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
Condition Type: Original Capsule
Face Value: 1 Australian Dollar