ARTEMIS Gods of Olympus 2023 1 oz Pure Gold Coin – Tuvalu – Perth Mint (PRE-ORDER)
In 2014, The Perth Mint released its first ever antiqued coins in the Gods of Olympus series. To pay homage to a product that popularised the antiqued finish, the iconic Gods of Olympus returned in 2020 in an all-new bullion series. In 2023, the legacy continues with the eighth release of the series featuring Artemis.
In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, nature, vegetation, childbirth, care of children, and chastity Artemis is the daughter of Zeus and Leto, and the twin sister of Apollo.
- Eighth release in the series
- In Brilliant Uncirculated Finish
- Limited mintage of just 100!
- Contains 1 oz of 99.99% pure gold
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Reverse: depicts Artemis in the forest at night time with a full moon and a large stag in the background. She is featured drawing her bow and arrow and aiming into the distance. The inscription ARTEMIS also appears in the design.
- Obverse: features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II supplemented with the dates of her reign, theweight and fineness, the monetary denomination and 2023 year-date.
|Manufacturer||The Perth Mint|
|Series||Gods of Olympus|
|Box & Certificate||Certificate Only|