Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
This exceptionally beautiful coin is the first coin in a series featuring an engraved and painted festive design with a one-of-a-kind, hand-crafted Venetian holiday element created by Cortella & Ballarin s.n.c, a master glassmaker in Murano, Italy.
All previous Murano coins have sold out quickly. Order yours today!
• Your coin’s Venetian glass candy cane was handcrafted by a master glass-maker in Murano, Italy. Murano glass is prized around the world for its clear, vibrant colours.
• This is the fourth coin in a series of our world-renowned coins featuring one-of-a-kind Venetian glass embellishments on beautifully engraved and painted festive design.
• The design on your coin is finely engraved and meticulously presented in a beautiful proof finish (frosted raised elements on a mirror background).
• Your coin is a unique and beautiful gift to celebrate the holiday season.
• Your coin is rendered in fine silver (99.99% pure) and is GST/HST exempt.
Designed by Canadian artist Maurice Gervais, your coin features a collection of holiday symbols, including a cluster of poinsettia leaves beneath a decorative ornament, a five-pointed star and a red, white and green glass candy.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded maroon clamshell case lined with a black flock and protected by a black sleeve.
Order your coin today!
Material: fine silver (99.99% pure)
Finish: proof (with colour and Venetian glass candy cane on the reverse)
Face Value: 20 Dollars