To our valued customers, The Coin Shoppe is dedicated to maintaining the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, staff and community. We have implemented some temporary changes to respond to our current reality.
- RETAIL STORE IS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
- ORDERS CAN BE PLACED TO BE PICKED UP FROM THE STORE
- CHECK PAYMENT ORDERS WILL BE ON EXTENDED DELAY DUE TO BANKS HAVING SHORTENED HOURS
- ALL IN STOCK ORDERS ARE USUALLY PROCESSED IN 3 -5 BUSINESS DAYS
- PRE-ORDERS – PLEASE CHECK THE PRODUCT PAGE FOR ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATES
- DUE TO INCREASING SHIPPING COSTS – WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCESSORIES ORDERS UNDER $100
All of our partner carrier networks are extremely heavy with unprecedented volumes.
Expect delays with all shipments as carriers have advised that they are processing and delivering record volumes while maintaining the necessary COVID precautions.
Delays impact processing, tracking updates and delivery times for all shipments.
If you have not seen any recent tracking updates or delivery confirmation please be patient as carriers work through processing your shipments.
Our client support agents do not have any additional information than what is shown on our tracking pages.
The Coin Shoppe
- Expect temporary processing delays for orders received (2-5 Business Days)
- Due to the high volume of inquiries, client support responses are delayed
We are working quickly to process all orders and address all customer inquiries. We appreciate your patience.
USPS, our partner for U.S. shipments have been experiencing delays in shipment processing, tracking and delivery. This is due to reduced domestic and international airline flight availability and strict safety precautionary measures. In short, delays are expected for all U.S. shipments.
- For Priority and First Class Mail services shipments delayed on average by an additional 1-7 business days
- Parcel Select and Media Mail (ground shipments) are seeing severe delays for delivery and tracking updates
- Priority Mail International, First-Class Mail International and First-Class Package International services now travelling to select countries by sea, are expected to be delayed by an additional 7-12 days on average
Canada Post, our partner for your Canadian shipments is reporting significant delays to shipment processing and delivery as they prioritize the safety of their staff and customers. As more consumers opt to shop online during the pandemic, they are experiencing some of their highest non-holiday numbers, particularly in their larger processing facilities such as their Mississauga gateway. All Canadian shipments will see processing and delivery delays. You can expect delays for:
- Shipments within Ontario are experiencing delays up to 5 business days
- Shipments within Montreal are experiencing delays up to 4 business days
- Shipments within BC are experiencing delays up to 2 business days
Please also note any orders over $500 CAD that is being delivered by Canada Post will now have to be picked up at your local post office.
PLEASE NOTE SHIPMENTS CAN TAKE UP TO 50 DAYS
International shipments have seen the biggest delays as many countries take the necessary precautions to minimize the spread of the virus. Depending on the destination country there are both service disruptions and some countries have suspended mail acceptance due to the limited availability of flights for transporting shipments. We encourage you to seek out the latest updates for a specific destination by going directly to the website of the postal service for that country.